![]() |
| I am not moving a muscle! |
A couple of years ago Kate had her ears pierced. Well everything went great--no infections or anything. Well when we started changing earring we ran into a little problem. (And I am claiming it all my fault) I had given Kate some of my earrings to put in and I told her to make sure the back was always on them so they wouldn't get lost. Well the back was a lot smaller then the others she had worn before. One day she came to me and said the back was missing. Well long story short--she had squeezed them so much that it went into the earring hole. We went to two doctors and the ENT was the one that believed me that it was in there. We got it out and here we are two years later having them pierced again! I won't ever tell her to squeeze the backs again!


No comments:
Post a Comment