Wednesday, June 22, 2011

lemonade!!!


 My kids have been begging for a lemonade stand for summers.  I think since we haven't had grass and shade for so long I didn't want to go through the hassle.  Well I have no excuse this summer.  They sold gumballs, homemade chocolate chip cookies and pink lemonade.  They were out for 5 minutes and said "we haven't had a customer yet".  Ha Ha!  Well they took matters into their own hands and just like their daddy salesman they went out and found kids in the neighborhood to sell to.  I think they made $9.  I lost money--ha ha--we will just call it donation of materials!

2 comments:

sue chappell said...

So cute! I wish I would have known and I would have stopped by - so creative!!!

Jill said...

That looks like so much fun, Stacey! I would have sat there and eaten all the gumballs one after the other!