![]() |
| A little sweet, A little sassy! |
Kate had her year end dance recital. It was a long wait! Since she took hip hop she wasn't in the December show. I was so proud of her. She just danced her little heart out. I have to admit the old dancer in me was a little teary. I miss dancing and I just loved seeing my little girl up on stage dancing. So proud. I know cheesy.
![]()
She danced to "All the single ladies". It amazes me sometimes how she can move that little body! She remembered evey step and didn't act nervous at all. She did awesome! Way to go Kate!
![]() |
| Sad we didn't get a picture with Nana and Grandpa! |
![]() |
| daddy's girl |
2 comments:
HA! Love it! And the dark eye liner is KILLER. Wish I could have seen it!!
She is so cute..I miss her..
Post a Comment