 |
| with some photo shopping (thanks Dave) |
I so badly want to get the kids pictures done by a professional, but the girl I love to use is just not in my budget right at the moment. So I took the initiative and at the spur of the moment took some in my front yard. The kids walked in the door from school and I started putting vests on them and away we went!
Here some out takes. It is so funny and hard to get everyone to look great--good thing for photoshop!
 |
| I love Kate's look--I see that every once and awhile |
 |
| really Luke? |
 |
| Luke again? |
 |
| getting a little better! |
2 comments:
Stacey, I love these pictures!! Super cute-- but I hate that the kids are getting so big!!!
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment