
In the midst of the hustle and bustle of Christmas Luke had a birthday! It's crazy and a lot of the time I feel bad, but we really try to separate his birthday from all of the Christmas celebration going on. This year was a family party year. So we had a simple birthday with family and cousins. We don't have all of our cousins here, but we are grateful for the ones we have near. And we are very lucky to have both sets of grandparents here!

Luke is a joy to have around. He is very loving and huggy with me. Every morning when he gets out of the car to go to school he makes sure I hear when he says "goodbye" and "I love you". It makes me smile every morning. He is very helpful if I ask him to do something for me. He loves rocks/crystals and loves collecting them. He says he wants to be a geologist when he grows up. I do know for sure he won't be a doctor or dentist because he can not handle blood at all. He freaks out! He also loves Legos. He is so quick at building them. Maybe he will be an engineer some day! He is very very smart, so I know he will be great at whatever he decides to do some day! We love you Luke and are so thankful you are in our family!
2 comments:
Love thenew posts - that Luke is a doll - growing so quickly. They each are sooo precious - so lucky we get to live close!
NANA
Am so glad I was able to be there to celebrate his bday, too! Luke is a special person and I love him so much!!
Post a Comment