
So I think I am going to integrate my crafting blog with my family one. I love to document the things I make, but I don't think that I can keep up with two blogs. So any way. Last weekend Amy and I took the night off from kids (thanks Brent and Kevin and Amy for the idea) and we went to town on projects we have been dying to finish. I would love to say that I completed as much as Amy, but I am afraid not. I just can't stay up that late. I get so sick. Any way I made a hat for my niece, a birthday banner, and started some pants for Kate. I had all the intention in the world to do a bunch of my bibs, but forgot some of my stuff. I only made it til midnight, but Amy stayed up til 1:30?!? Anyway, it was so much fun I hope we can do it again!
3 comments:
I wish I could've been there. Seems like you guys have so much fun. I didn't know that you had crafting blog. I love aprons that you made. SO CUTE..and bibs too.
Cute Stacey!! I love the red letters! Perfect! And it looks like just the right size in your home! We'll have to do it again! It was fun!
So cute! I'm so jealous of all of your talent! I can't sew anything.
Post a Comment