Saturday, June 7, 2008

time fly's when your having fun!!

It is amazing how time fly's when your having fun!!! It has been a packed couple of weeks.








On Memorial Day it was raining so we had to find something to do indoors (like everyone else). We went bowling with my parents. Zach was in hog heaven with all the bowling balls. We let him push a couple of them down the ramp. He thought that was pretty cool. I absolutely stink at bowling. My mom boweled my last two frames. I don't even know if I would of broken 100. We all had fun though!





Kate had her dance recital. They did the Wizard of Oz. She was a crow. It is pretty funny to watch her dance. She gets very star struck with all the lights and older girls around doing their dance. I hope someday she will be able to write in her dance biography that "She played a crow at the age of 3--thanks mom for starting me so young!" (Just kidding)




Dance Festival is always a fun thing at the end of school. Austin did a dance to Thriller and Luke did the Chicken Dance. Oh to be a kindergartner!

No comments: