
THEN
A couple of weeks ago one of my roommates Stephanie from my freshman year of college was in town. We figured it had been about 8 years since we had seen each other. It was so great to see her. Mandy who lives here met us for lunch. I really should cut my self out of the picture because I just look fatter and older then my other picture! It just really had been too long since I had seen her and it wasn't long enough to catch up. I hope someday the 5 of us can get together and catch up. We had a blast in the dorms. As I was looking for pictures from college I realized that all of our pics were usually including food or boys. At that age, what else is there? I miss you all!!!!!!

NOW (a horrible picture of me--I don't think I am as fat as I look)
2 comments:
You're not fat! You're beautiful!
I'm serious! Sue
Old friends are priceless!!
And you do not look fat and are not fat!
Post a Comment