For our last hooray--my parents took the kids to the Alpine Slides in Park City. I remember going there when we would come up from Texas to visit my grandparents. It was one of my favorite traditions.
The kids were a little freaked out by the ski lift--as you can tell we don't ski in the winter! Ha Ha! I was making the lift tilt because Kate and I were on the same end--Austin was not to happy about that. As long as the bar was down everyone was a little more at ease though.
It is so pretty in the mountains--I think I really take that for granted.
Being the nice mommy I am--I followed Kate down the slow track--and she was going slow. But I think it was not out of fear for her going slow--I think she could barely push the lever down to make herself go faster. But it really was a lot of fun!
Of course the little rides before you got onto the slide caught the eyes of my kids! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a fun day in Park City!








1 comment:
Wow! How fun! Reminds me of the zip lining we did for the Family Reunion last year!
Post a Comment