Tuesday, October 4, 2011

back to school 2011

Summer went way to fast--as usual.  I really wasn't ready to go back--maybe I was just not ready for all the homework that comes with it!  But the night before school starting, we had a family dinner.  I just wanted to talk about what goals they had for themselves in the new school year.  I think they enjoyed the special fuss that was made for their back to school dinner. 
poor zach--there was no preschool sign--good thing he can't read--yet!
The kids have been real troopers--better then their mommy.  We have gone back and forth between the two local elementary schools.  In 2008 we changed schools, then in 2010 we went back to our old elementary and then in 2011 we changed back to the other one.  I know it's crazy, but we are settled now and have no plans of changing for a long time--or maybe ever.  





I cried the other day taking them to school because this is the last year I will have my 3 oldest in the same school--and probably the last year I will really take Austin everyday to school.  He will be demoted graduating to riding the bus to Junior High!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love the banner! Your kids are getting SO big! Stop the madness! Your next post needs to be a picture of your new house! At least the outside of it since I've yet to see a single photo!