Monday, March 17, 2008

Have you ever tried cat food?

I just got back from a trip to California!!! It was such a fun break. My brother in law had two tickets on Jet Blue and he flew me and my mother in law Sue down to spend time with his wife Insun for her birthday. It was so nice of them to let me come down. I was really wanting a break from all the cold weather here. We went to the park the first morning we were there. We met some of Insun's friends from her ward. They were so nice. I loved just sitting in the sun. Zach loved the grass. I don't know that he has really ever seen the grass because he was so little last summer, so he just loved crawling around and eating the dirt. Later that day we went to the beach. Zach hated the sand and water. At one point he got so freaked out from the sand he scurried to my diaper bag and sat on top of it. The next day was Insun's birthday, so we had lunch at Cheesecake factory and then went shopping at Fashion Island Mall. We were so wiped out from that day. You know how you get so slap happy when you are exhausted--we were driving back to Insun's house and Sue says to Insun "Have you ever tried cat food?" Insun just looked at her like What?????? I lost it I just started crying. She had meant to say "cat fish". Oh Sue--you keep me entertained. Anyway the last day we went to the swap meet and Balboa Island for lunch and shopping. What a great girl trip!! Thanks to Brent, my friends and my parents for watching the kids. Thanks Sue, Nate and Insun for letting me come!


6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Those babies are adorable!

Jamie Gardner said...

I love that story. Ryan and I both started busting up. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I think I have the blog bug too. Aubrey falls down and I want to blog about it. my blog is ryanandjamiegardner.blogspot.com. Hey I want to come see your house sometime. I guess we will just barge in sometime. Ha!

Tate Family said...

I can picture the whole thing now...uh, hello, by the way!

Jill said...

These pics are darling! Looks like you had so much fun! And my mom...she is hysterical!
Wish I was there!

Tate Family said...

BTW, I'm going private on the blog, if you want to be added email me:
kellyltate@yahoo.com