
Well I really think I have this blog bug. I want to post something everyday. I know, I need to get out more. Any way just an update on Kate's arm. She has two more weeks left. (I hope) That will make a total of 6 weeks (I think) It is rather hard to get her dressed in long sleeves, but now we have a routine, broken arm in, head in, fixed arm in. I think she will get it off before Easter which is great. We won't have the Barbie Pink (fluorescent) cast on in all of the cute Easter pics. This picture of Kate and her cousin Sadie sums up Kate's fashion sense. She loves anything girly thus if one tutu is not enough wear the other one as a shirt. So I really do not foresee her as a fashion icon, or maybe she will be, because she is so creative with her attire!!
No comments:
Post a Comment