Zach is really enjoying preschool! He is having some power struggles with some of the boys--but we are trying to work through that. I am probably crazy, but I signed up to go on all of the field trips this year. I think that I wasn't sure how he would react to going with someone he didn't know and he is my last so I want to soak it all in while I only have him. (I have always had a preschooler and a new baby). We went to the farm. He acted like he had never seen farm animals before. He loved it! I guess he doesn't remember the last time we went.

It was also fun because we have a family friend Mia that is in the older class so she goes on the field trips as well. It was a fun day at the farm!
No comments:
Post a Comment