Saturday, September 4, 2010

family reunion--heber valley

Finishing up the summer we had a fun extended family reunion. We had cabins, wonderful meals, wonderful weather, and wonderful company. Each day there was something for the kids to do. They played games, painted cute temple blocks, and made chocolate covered marshmallows on a stick.




And each day also included something for the whole family to enjoy, canoeing, paddle boating, team building courses and a talent show.




I think the highlight for me was the zip line. I have wanted to do a zip line for a long time. I was so proud of my little family. Brent, Austin, Kate and I all made it to the top and down the zip line. Luke stopped half way up the pole and got a little nervous. I felt bad for him because he was so upset that he couldn't do it, but he pushed himself as far as he could and maybe next time he will get a little farther! (and for Brent and my dignity and to not burn your eyes--you will be getting far away pics of us--ha ha)








2 comments:

Jill said...

I love this picture of you and Kate, Stacey. You both look SO pretty. I had such a great time with you! Did you check out my post about it?

sue chappell said...

Stacey !!!

I love this posts and these photos - I haven't seen any of them before - so cute! And I'm so proud of your family doing the zip line!! WOW! What an adorable family - I'm glad everyone had fun!

Sue