
I have searched forever for a perfect chocolate chip cookie and I finally found it! I found it on "Made with Love and Glue" blog--gotta love blogs. Here is the recipe:
1 cup shortening
1 cup butter
2 cups packed brown sugar
1 cup sugar
4 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp salt
5 cups flour
1 pkg chocolate chips
combine all wet ingredients and mix well
add dry ingredients and then chocolate chips
bake at 350 for about 8-10 minutes
this recipe makes a large batch (about 6 dozen)

I like to use my cookie scoop and what ever dough I don't want to bake that day I put them on a cookie sheet (already scooped in balls) and freeze for 2 hours and then keep them in freezer bags! It is nice to have them on hand when we are ready for some fresh baked cookies!
1 comment:
I can't wait to make these!! Thank you!!!
Post a Comment