Kate did awesome on the first day and is still doing well (although she does tell me every once in awhile that it is kind of long--wait till 1st grade).
We went in and she found her bag hook by herself and
then we both found her seat
and all of the sudden the tears started to well up--not in Kate's eyes, but in mine. I thought for sure I wasn't going to cry because I was excited that she was going to school. I think that I just can't believe how fast all of my kids are growing up. I hurried out before she (and anyone else) could see me. My cute friend caught me though and she brought me yummy chocolate later that day--Chocolate cures everything! I am so proud of how great my kids are doing--they are great!
2 comments:
Good job, Kate!! (and you too, Stacey).
Hi Kate!! I'm so glad you liked your class!! Love, Kate
Post a Comment