Well I am so proud of myself!! I know everyone will think "so what!" but I really didn't think that I could do it. I climbed Timp Cave with my boys and I didn't die of a heart attack! I don't exercise--(hopefully will change when the kids are back in school) so I thought this climb is going to kill me. We had a great time. Jill took us and Cole. The kids did great and never complained. At about the 3/4 point I had to stop at each switchback turn to just take a deep breath and then I was ready for the next section. It was nice and cool inside the cave. I got a little claustrophobic in one section, but I kept my cool even though I was freaking out in my mind! I am so proud of the boys as well because they did so great! It was a fun time--I hope to do it again with the rest of my family!
(more pics to come--blogger is being lame and not pulling up more pics)
1 comment:
I am proud of you too!! Because I KNOW I would have a heart attack and not make it up there!!!!
Post a Comment