Friday, July 17, 2009

so much to post and the little league owlz!

wow--this is why I need to keep up on my posting! We have had a lot of fun--so here goes!

So Luke's little league baseball team made it to the championship game! I am not a competitive person and really don't care if they win or lose--just as long as they are having fun. But we had played against this coach before, and he was a piece of work. So only because of him did I want to win--I had friends on the other team and was happy for the them to win, but did not want the coach to have the victory--rude I know! So we were down by 2 and had last bats--sad to say, but we had three up and three down just like that. But what a great accomplishment--they place 2nd in their league. I am so proud of their little team--they played very well together. Way to go Luke and the Owlz!!



No comments: