
Brent: "Oh brother Kaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"
Kate: "Yes--I am washing my hands, I'll be right there"
Brent: "Did you do this?"
Kate: "huh? do what?"--with paint all over her face!

Thank goodness we have a 5 gallon bucket of paint left over--I am afraid that we are going to need it!
8 comments:
oh wow! Her face in that last picture . . . what do you do!
Brooke :)
That is sooo funny!! Em and I are just laughing!! You are such a good mom, lucky Kate!! That picture is priceless...do you think she gets this from her Aunt Jill? It sounds a little familiar...Have fun painting!!
Well, I must admit it's a little comical. Good thing you took a picture and can laugh after the fact! What on earth was she thinking? WHen I asked her she told me that if she only had a CTR ring she would have remembered to "Choose the Right!" Where does she come up with these things?
Holy cow, I know my day is coming!! I cant believe how perfect her little hand prints are. She has talent!
That is so funny! I wonder where she learned to do things like that.
oh my craziness! i would have died!
I can't stop laughing about this! I can see Brent's face when he saw it! HA! HA! I have circle's in in pink marker all over Aubrey's room. Some kids just love the arts! Good Luck!
Sorry but this story makes me laugh SO hard! Honestly. This will be one of those that she will make you tell over and over when she gets older! HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment