

Just thought I would share Kate's Valentines! You know me I don't like to toot my own horn, but I think they came out pretty cute! The card says "kisses from kate" and of course I put hershey kisses in them. I decorated the card on picnik.com and then printed them on cardstock on my printer to save money. Then just cut with decorative scissors to look kind of like a stamp. Most of my pink bags were left over from Kate's 3rd birthday party. I attached the card with twine I had in my laundary room! They were fun and simple to make!
5 comments:
Those are absolutely precious! I hope I get one!!!
Stacey, you are putting all of us boring moms to shame! Too cute!!
Brooke
You are amazing! Seriously!!! so dang cute, I probably should have put a little more thought into my girls Valentines. You always have the best ideas.
You are so talented, do you know that. My poor kids just wrote names on the gummy bracelet wrapper... Can't wait to see you guys!
Hey, where's mine!?!?!
Post a Comment