
Last weekend we were invited by our friends Matt and Jen Tall to go up to Jen's parents cabin and go snow mobiling!! It was so fun! We got there a little later then we had planned, but I am glad it happened that way, because we were able to ride the snow mobiles up to the cabin in the dark! There was a full moon so with that and the lights on the machines it was a beautiful ride. We had dinner that night and the kids played the Wii while the adults just sat around and talked.

The next morning we got up and I made Creme Brulee French Toast and Sausage Egg Casserole--Yum. Brent and Zach were looking out the window and Zach started talking baby and Brent just kept saying yea. Well he finally saw that Zach's gaze was a little further then where Brent was looking and he realized that Zach was talking about a moose! Brent got some great shots of it.

We all got ready and drove the machines down to a wide open field and we were able to zoom around there.




Personally I love the trails--maybe because there is more scenery to look at. Anyway it was a great time! We so appreciated the invite and the wonderful hospitality of the Tall's! Thanks again for a great getaway!
3 comments:
wow! that looks so fun and beautiful!! i love it! how are you guys?? let's try and meet for dinner soon without kids! what do you think? i'll try and give you a call today or tomorrow to see what your month is like! LOVE your new blog background! we so have the same taste!!
What great pictures! I won't even let Colby look because he will be sick with jealousy. We are heading your way Pres. Day weekend and it would be great to see you!
Wow! How fun and so beautiful!! I bet your kids loved it! And I'm dying about the moose story! SO funny!
Post a Comment