Friday, October 3, 2008

P is for Present



like I have said before, I don't know why I have a hard time buying toys for birthday parties. Probably because my kids have so many, I hate to do that to anyone else. (don't get me wrong, we really appreciate the ones that have been given to us (insert my smile here) No really I like to be creative, and I think it is a fun time to be creative. Any way--don't know where that was going! So I came up with a boy (could be a girl one too) present. Kate's friend's name is Porter. So I made him a tshirt with a camo P on it. Then the rest of the present had things that started with P. the card said P is for and then the back had a list popcorn, paper, pencil, peanut (cookies) play-do, pop and Porter. I think it turned out cute.

1 comment:

sue chappell said...

You are so creative! You're amazing! You should teach classes on how to make darling gifts on a shoestring!!! Now that's industrious! Sue