Not that I have very many fans out there, but for those of you wonderful people who do read--I am sorry I have not posted in awhile. We think our computer may have spyware on it or some virus, so Brent has banned me from the computer for 2 weeks to fix it. Well I can wait no longer (still not technically fixed) and will continue to use the computer anyway. I will probably be mad at myself later for doing so--So this week I have a few things to post so thanks for staying with me. And I think my one year anniversary is coming up and like all the blogs I read, I will do a give away, so stay tuned! I think it will be a fun item!
2 comments:
hey there! i am totally a fan of your blog! jeff has been out of town for about 3 weeks and is now back, so i would love to plan a night to have you guys over! or it might be fun to go out one night without kids! let me know what you think? and what's up with the computers? mine is so slow too! driving me crazy!
Tell Brent to stop doing so much "internet research"...he'll know what I mean.
Post a Comment