Monday, September 15, 2008

Mrs. Field's Cookies



I love blogging and it has really inspired me to have more fun with my kids, instead of me always doing all the work. So yesterday we made our favorite cookie recipe. I make them every couple of weeks, but yesterday I had Kate and Luke do the majority of the work, and they did a great job! I am going to try different things with them more often!

Mrs. Field's Cookies--Makes about 6 dozen cookies (I usually half this)
1 lb. Margarine
2 cups brown sugar
1 1/2 cups sugar
Cream together then add
3 large eggs
Mix then add
6 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups milk chocolate chips
2 cups butterscotch chips
bake 350 degrees for 14 minutes

1 comment:

Jill said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm planning a trip home, soon. I miss you!!!