Monday, July 21, 2008

4th of july weekend


"A Birthday Suit to Celebrate America's Birthday!!"

I have been putting off posting about the 4th because just the thought of that weekend makes me absolutely exhausted. It was a whirlwind of a weekend--but fun as well.



My brother and his wife decided to drive down from Oregon to spend the holiday with cousins. It was very nice of them to do that--I know driving with kids that far is not that exciting. It was great to see them.





On the night of July 3rd we went to an Owls game with Brent's family (sorry I don't have any pics). Then the next morning I got up early and went to the Provo Parade with the kids and Brent's family, while he went golfing with mine. We met back and home and drove up and had dinner and fireworks with my family. If that wasn't enough we then drove back up the next day and had a birthday party for my nephew and then back down to Highland for a cousin party for Brent's side of the family. Are you exhausted yet?

It was fun, but really I still feel tired just thinking about it.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I wish I could have been there!! Looks like so much fun!!