
getting hers ears cleaned!

hugging the bear (she asked to hold my hand too--so cute--I am glad she feels safe by holding my hand)
Well I did it. I had Kate's ears pierced. I couldn't believe I did it. I have been so back and forth as to when I should get it done. The last time she and I talked about it we had decided when she was in Kindergarten. But yesterday she was asking to wear some of my earrings and I just said well would you like to get yours pierced today? And of course her answer was yes. Well then she was back and forth about it until we were at the mall and she was a definite yes. Then I started to chicken out and kept saying lets come back with daddy tomorrow. She said no. So we did it! She did not cry and tear. She was so brave and strong. She did have that look of what did I just do. But she is excited to have them now!

all done!!
2 comments:
Oh, here's the post! Somehow I missed this one!! LOVE IT! She looks adorable! Way to go Kate on being so brave!! I can't wait to buy her some earrings now! xoxo
Oh my gosh...Kate is so brave..I can't believe that she did it. When I got mine pierced, I cried.
Wow!!!
Post a Comment