Saturday, June 14, 2008

end of school year





So I did a couple of fun things for the kids for the end of school. I made t-shirts for the end of school that their friends can sign. (idea from everythingispink.blogspot) Austin was so funny because he did not want to wear a shirt with his picture on it to school. Well when he got in the car and the end he said don't ever wash this because all my friends signed it. Funny. His friend even had people sign his and his mom was like why did people write on your new shirt. Sorry for that idea!




Then as teacher gifts I gave the Pop Pop Fizz Fizz, oh what a great teacher you is! gift. Popcorn, Soda, candy, and a gift certificate for a movie rental.



Luke was invited to 2 end of the school year parties. I had a ton of gumballs in their school colors. So I wrapped those up and put a tag that said "I had a ball with you this year in kindergarten!" He just gave those to the host of each party. It's fun to be creative and especially with things you already have around!

No comments: