Monday, May 19, 2008

Mothers Day



We had a nice mother's day. I know that I probably won't have a "do nothing" kind of mother's day until my kids are a little more grown up and even then I will probably have to "tell" everyone that I am taking the day off fend for your self!! Ha! Anyway, the kids gave me great hand made gifts. Luke was so cute. He got up really early and went into the kitchen all by himself and made 4 pieces of toast and took the crust off and buttered them. He then put them on a plate that he made for me in kindergarten. It was darling. I will have to take a pic of the plate later. We went up to my parent's house and we all brought something for dinner. I made crown's for the "moms" (inspired by my friend Amy who made some for friend's birthday). I took a picture from my mother in laws with out her knowing so I put that on the table with one of my mom's when I was a baby. It was fun. Also my sister in law made the cutest dish gloves with ruffle for all of us for mothers day. So cute! It's fun having a creative sister in law.




2 comments:

Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...

Luke is so cute and so nice. I can't wait until Olivia can make me breakfast. and what cute rubber gloves!!!

sue chappell said...

Stacey - that is a beautiful picture of you and the kids! You look happy and content! Sue