Monday, April 21, 2008

the rest of spring break




our spring break weather was really crummy. We had that one great day on monday and the rest of the week was yuck. I fear we will have no spring. it will be winter one day and summer the next. oh well. we did make it to the children's museum. I am afraid Austin is maybe getting a little to old for the museum--it seemed that way anyway. my parents kept Zach which helped a ton and we enjoyed the time together.

3 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

FUN!! i have a warm and fuzzy spot in my heart for all things Sesame Street!

Browers said...

Stacey! So I jumped on board and became an offical blogger! I am not very good at it so you and Amy will have to teach me all the fun tricks you guys do! Your family is so cute! I love it! Becky

daveandbri said...

the weather sucks here too if it's any consolation. We miss you guys. Hopefully we'll get to see you sometime this summer.