Monday, April 7, 2008

april fools or maybe not!



In an attempt to be a funner (I know not a real word) mom, I thought I would play a simple april fools joke on the boys. I made them a "giant" breakfast--in actuality everything was tiny. I went upstairs and told the boys "I made you a really big breakfast!" So they were excited and then Austin saw the breakfast and said "April Fools" He told me later that he just played along with it, because I never make them big breakfasts! Kate was pretty funny. All day she would tell me there was a pink dinosaur outside and then she would say "March Fools"!

3 comments:

JaNeen said...

You are so cute! I bet you kids loved pretending. I love all of these cute ideas!

daveandbri said...

I can't wait for bri to make that creme brule toast... definately get her the recipe. Oh and by the way... no worries, little known fact that "funner" is grammically A.O.K.

Jill said...

That is hysterical! Every single word.